Tuesday, March 22, 2011

23-28

Day 23: Favorite Book
I know that makes me a nerd but i love the Harry Potter Books!

Day 24: Something you've learned
about myself- i hate apartment hunting
in general- music, Love & Peace make my world go round

Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
1. Spay Me -Say Anything (In Defense of the Genre)
2.Christians Inferno -Green Day (21st Century Breakdown)
3. I constantly Thank god for Esteban - Panic at the Disco (a Fever You cant Sweat out)
4. Journey to the Cemetery - Andrew Lloyd Webber ( The Phantom of the Opera)
5. Minority -Green Day (International Superhits)
6. If i Ever Leave this world Alive -Flogging Molly (PS I love you sound track)
7. Sold My Soul -The Used (Artwork)
8. Angel of Music -Andrew Lloyd Webber (phantom of the Opera)
9.Cemetery -Say Anything (Say Anything)
10.Because -Beatles (Across the Universe Sound track)

Day 26: Your Dream Wedding
Already Accomplished :)

Day 27: Original Photo of the city you live in
Salt Lake City! not a great picture buts its a original!

Day 28: Something that stresses you out
College

Work

No comments:

Post a Comment