Saturday, March 12, 2011

Days 16 & 17

Day 16: Dream house
 No pictures can really Describe my dream house! i want a house that is not too big but there is enough room to have my own space and for Chris to have the studio he has always wanted! as well as our (future) kids having their own space. i would also like it to have a pool (rectangle so i can swim laps),Large windows, and a library/study because i love to read and i want tons of books! which i why when i want to read something i buy my own copy instead of borrowing it. i want my house to have land not too much that it is difficult to take care of but enough to not have neighbors to close. i want a large kitchen maybe that will inspire me to start cooking if not Chris will have tons of room to make delicious meals! But if i dont get my dream house as long as i'm with my husband i'm happy!

Day 17: Something you're looking forward to

even though we just got back from vacation in Vegas i can not wait to go back and be able to gamble! (not too much of course) we are going back Labor day weekend for my 21st birthday!! I had so much fun this past time i cant wait to go again! i'm already starting to save money to go shopping with Hollie! its going to be so much fun! September can not get here fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment