Thursday, March 10, 2011

Catching up

Day 9: A favorite picture of your best friend
Day 10: Something you're afraid of
The outside Dark

Day 11: Favorite tv shows
Bones & CSI are my Top Favorite (CSI: NY is a favorite too!)


Fringe is so intriguing & Big Bang is Hilarious! :)  


Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without
My Purse 


Day 13: Goals
1.Finish School
2. Start my Career ( Anthropology or Forensic Science)
3. move out of utah
4. Start a Family

Day 14: A picture of you last year - how have you changed?
I've Lost weight, my hair is shorter & lighter and i have bangs, Married now :)


Day 15: Bible verse
(John 8:12)Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying,
 I am the light of the world: he that followeth
 me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment