Friday, August 27, 2010

Birthday!

So Monday was my 20th Birthday and it was fantastic!! I woke up early so i could get ready for work! and i walked out of the bedroom to find and crafty Happy Birthday sign made by my sweet Husband!!
I got to work at 9am!! So that i could be off work early! i get to work and My boss had gotten me a Carrot cake for my birthday it was great! After i got off work i went to the gym with two of the girls i work with! (jane and Summer) Jane has become our personal trainer because she has been going to the gym for a long time now! So this week i have been so sore!!  After the gym i went home and showered so that i could get ready for Dinner! We went to Dinner at Bucca Di Beppos! I was Chris, Amanda, Greg and Summer that went with us! we had a lot of fun!! They had a Happy Birthday Sign on our table so that they would know! and when the Waiter brought me cake he told us that restaurants are no longer legally allowed to sing to you! how lame is that! He said that who ever has the copy right of the song is cracking down and suing restaurants for singing it! 
Besides being extremely sore all week I have gone shopping and have found some really cute winter jackets that i want! Now i just have to Buy them!! 



Besides birthday news Chris and I have been trying to find a new place to live that is closer to downtown salt lake and near the University of Utah! we have to give our 60 day (a bit crazy dont you think) at the end of this month so that we can move out by the end of October! we are going to downsize so that we can find a cheaper place so that we can move into a house in a year!! so we are just saving as much money as we can so that we can have a good down payment! 
Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment