Thursday, February 24, 2011

DAY 1

DAY 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts
1. Complicated yet really simple
2. Can sometimes be overly emotional!
3. Married and loving every day of it!
4.I hate school but bare it to have to career i want
5. i want to be a forensic Scientist or CSI
6. I miss my family but i don't want to live in GA
7. I don't want to be a stay at home mom! my husband can be a stay at home dad!
8. I want Chris to make it as far as possible with his music b/c i know he loves it
9. i'm thankful for the gospel and the impact it has had on my life
10. I get stressed really easily 
11. I dont care much for sports except baseball, soccer and Swimming
12. I own 9 of the 10 seasons of CSI
13. I get anxiety when sketchy looking people come in to my work
14. I'm so afraid of failure that i would rather give up before i fail
15. I'm shy and quiet until you get to know me!

No comments:

Post a Comment